- Urethane based emulsion
- No discoloration or distortion of the floor
- Keeps the natural color of the lumber or wood without yellowing
- Abrasion resistant film
- Non hazardous, non toxic
- Water Soluble urethane (50-60%), Dipropyl glycol methyl ether (0-10%), Wax glycol (5-15%) and Glycol Ether (0-10%)
How to use
Please read the instructions carefully before applying the wax.
1. Make sure that the floor is thoroughly dry and clean. Floor should have been wet cleaned prior to application of Wax.
2. The wax may be found crumbled if it is stored in cold area other than the workplace i.e. in winter. Allow the wax on the floor in 1 - 2 hours to penetrate.
3. Always use the clean bucket and polycotton mops/applicators.
1. Pour the resin wax into the bucket.
Note: Wax cannot be recycled or reused. Ensure that you pour the exact amount of wax to be used in each process.
2. Take the clean mop and immerse the mop in the bucket.
- Wring the mop out slightly.
- Apply a thin coat of wax to the floor.
- Start applying the floor wax by running the mop parallel to and next to the skirting board. Form a "U” shape section of applied wax.
- Coat the remaining floor area, inside the "U", using figure "8" stroke. Be sure to cover the entire floor.
- Allow first coat to dry completely for approximately 1 hour, before applying second and additional coats.
- Repeat the above instructions for additional coats. More coats allow more protection for the floor and a better appearance.
3. Keep a few inches away from the skirting boards in order to avoid building up edges.
4. Let the floor dry as long as possible before using.
Coverage : Approx. 1,155m2~1,320m2 per 18.75L
Packages: 3.75 L (1 gallon) / 18.75 L (5 gallon)
Warning: Harmful if swallow. Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Store at dry and cool place
Contact +84 0904.643.943 for more detail information about products.